For many people real estate is the most valuable asset that is owned. Why would you trust just any one when valuing your real estate?
As a certified general appraiser, Ross real estate valuation services possess the comprehensive know-how and competence to produce the type of dependable real estate value opinion that banks and top lending institutions require for all services. With 25 years of experience, we’re prepared to accept assignments pertaining to anything from personal or tax residential to large scale commercial.
REAL ESTATE VALUATION
- Land Appraisals
- Appraisals for residential properties (both full and exterior only)
- FHA, USDA, and Conventional Loan Appraisals
- Rent Survey and Operating Income Statements
- Field and Desktop Reviews
- New Construction Appraisals
- Commercial Appraisals
Real Estate Appraisals are needed for a variety of different reasons.
- Purchase/finanace transactions
- Estate of financial planning
- Divorce settlement proceedings
- Removal of PMI from existing mortgage loans
- Preparing to sell real estate
- Market value for tax or personal reasons